This feature allows you to manage the Drivers associated with Transfer Manifests. This article outlines the steps to create new drivers as well as edit and delete existing Drivers in Canix from the web application.
We are working on making a Driver menu from the navigation pane, however for now you can access your drivers on the web application here: https://app.canix.com/drivers
Create New Drivers
- Navigate to https://app.canix.com/drivers
- Select +Create Customer
- Note: New Drivers can also be created when creating the Transfer Manifest by selecting, “Create Driver” from the drop down menu.
- Create a New Driver by completing all required fields: Driver Name, License Number, Employee ID, and Phone Number
- Click Create
From the Drivers table, you can edit and delete drivers as necessary
- Select a Driver that needs to be edited, by clicking on the Drivers name
- Make necessary changes and then click Update
- To delete a Driver, click Delete Driver
- Then Select, Deactivate to Confirm