This feature is specific to non-Metrc customers only and applies to Outgoing Transfers.
Manifest customization ensures your Outgoing Transfer Manifests comply with your state requirements, including all relevant information regarding licenses, cannabis goods, transfer routes, vehicle information, driver information and signature lines for all individuals involved in receiving or delivering inventory.
In this article, we'll cover:
Non-Metrc Manifest Configuration Options
|Non-Metrc Transfer Manifest Configuration Options|
|Required||Enabled by Default||Disabled by Default|
Configure New Manifest
Before accessing Manifest configuration options, you'll first need to create an Outgoing Transfer. After creating an Outgoing Transfer, you'll be able to access Manifest configuration from 2 places:
- Navigate to Sales > Sales Orders and click on the Manifest number
- Navigate to Sales > Outgoing Transfers and click on the Manifest number
On the Web Application:
- Using one of the options above, open the Manifest by clicking the Manifest
- In the bottom-left corner, select Manifest Actions > Configure New Manifest
- In the right-side pop-out, you’ll be able to populate your preferences by selecting or de-selecting each option
- Select Generate in the top-right corner to create the new customized Manifest document
- The new Manifest will automatically be downloaded as a PDF to be printed