Canix now offers the functionality to create bulk waste for harvested materials to help save you time and move through your processes more efficiently! You can also follow this same process while only selecting one Harvest.
Create Harvest Waste
On the Web Application
This process can be followed to create Harvest Waste for 1 Harvest, or to create Bulk Harvest Waste for multiple Harvests at once.
- Navigate to Harvest > Overview > Active
- Check the boxes to make your selection(s) - use the filters to narrow down your search
- To select multiple sequential Harvests at once, make your first selection, then hold down the shift key when you select the last Harvest in the grouping
- In the top right corner, select Actions > Create Harvest Waste
- Fill out the Waste Type, Weight, Weight Unit, and Date (defaults to the current date)
- Select Submit
To view Harvest Waste on the Web Application, navigate to Harvests > Waste.
On the Mobile Application
- Navigate to Harvests > Create Harvest Waste
- You will be prompted to Create Harvest Weight by first selecting a Harvest. This can be done by searching or finding it from the list of Active Harvests, as shown below.
- After you have selected the Harvest to record Waste for, complete all required fields: Waste Type, Waste Weight, Unit of Measure, and Waste Date.
Note: Harvest Waste applies to the entire Harvest. You can submit additional Harvest Waste at another time if necessary before Finishing the Harvest.
- For non-Metrc customers, select Create Waste in Canix at the bottom of the screen. Done!
- For Metrc customers, select Create Waste in Metrc at the bottom of the screen.
- A confirmation window will appear, asking "Submit Harvest Waste to Metrc?" If everything is correct, select Submit Harvest Waste.
Note: You cannot undo this in Canix once submitted and must contact Metrc to correct errors.
- Canix will submit the Harvest Waste to Metrc and you will have the option to select Done once this is completed.