60 days after a Harvest is submitted, once you've Packaged all the sellable Harvested material and logged all Harvest Waste, you'll need to Finish/Deactivate your Harvest.
Looking to reactivate a harvest? Learn more here.
Finishing a Harvest:
- Marks it complete and inactive, so be sure to only finish a harvest once all packages have been created and waste for the harvest has been recorded.
- Attributes all remaining Wet Weight in the Harvest to moisture loss (as "Current Weight")
- Deactivates the Harvest so that no more Packages or Waste can be made from it
- For Standalone (non-Metrc customers) only, Waste can still be created after a Harvest is Finished
Navigate to Harvests > Overview > Active.
Check the box to select the Harvest that you'd like to Finish, or select multiple Harvests at the same time to Bulk Finish Harvests.
In the top right corner, click on Actions > Finish Harvest.
- On the next screen, set or confirm the Finish Harvest Date and check that all amounts look correct. You can add additional Harvests to be finished from this screen.
Once you've confirmed all details are correct, click Submit.
You have successfully finished a Harvest in Canix!
To view Inactive Harvests from the Web Application: Navigate to Harvests > Overview > Inactive.