Quickly create one or more Packages from a single Harvest in Canix in one step. In the Create Package from Harvest page’s New Package Settings, you can apply all settings to all Packages created, or select a Package to individually edit each one.
In this article, we'll cover:
To create a single Package, see Create a Single Package from a Harvest.
Create Multiple Packages from a Harvest
On the Web Application:
- Navigate to Harvests > Overview > Active
- Use the filters to narrow down your search (by Harvest Name, Strain, Location, etc.)
- Once filtered, select the Source Harvest to create Package(s) from
- Select Actions > Create Packages
- Bulk Create Packages under the New Package Settings section. Here you can enter the number of packages you are creating, the item, packaged date, and location. You can enter the per package quantity and unit of measure or check the box "Distribute current harvest weight equally". Per Package COGS field allows you to enter an amount of Cannabis COGS to be assigned to each package. Alternatively if the harvest already has COGS assigned to it that you want carried over to each package you can select, "Distribute current harvest COGS equally". Optionally you can enter a Production Batch or the Internal Lot ID.
- "Distribute current harvest weight equally" - when checking this box, Canix will automatically evenly distribute the remaining wet weight into each package being created to deplete the harvest. It’s recommended to use this option only after harvest waste has been entered, or does not need to be entered.
- "Distribute current harvest COGS equally" - It’s recommended to use this option only after harvest waste has been entered, or does not need to be entered. (Note: Total Current COGS will be listed under the Harvest details section.)
- Alternatively, you can manually add packages by clicking Add Package. Manually edit each package under the New Packages section by selecting the Package tag number or the edit button. Make necessary edits in the side panel and click Add to save changes or create new packages.
- After confirming all package details are correct, select Submit to create multiple packages.
On the Web Application:
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > Select View: Active
Track Create Package from Harvest from your Submissions page in the Canix Web Application.
- Navigate to Admin > Metrc Submissions > All to review or check the status of your submissions to Metrc. If the submission status is Failed, click on the submission name to see the Metrc error message.
- Navigate to Admin > User Submissions > All