Canix has developed a new way to view and edit package details, as well as view package history. This New Package Detail Overview allows you to find everything in one convenient place.
From the Canix Web Application:
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages
- Select an existing Package to view Package Details. This provides a quick view of Package Details in a side panel view. Here, you can update the Package Details to include: Brand, Internal Lot ID, Cannabis COGS, Non-Cannabis COGS, Labor COGS, Cultivation Tax, Lab Test URL and Notes. All of these fields Auto Save after typing. You also have the option to Upload the Certification of Analysis (COA).
- To View and Edit additional Package Details such as Lab Results, Child Packages, or COG Breakdowns simply select, View Detail.
- Original Quantity - Original package quantity before adjustments, splits, combines, etc.
- COGS Breakdown - Displays a pie chart with the total COGS amount displayed in the middle with sections for Cannabis, NCI and Labor COGS.
- Child Packages - Any Child Packages created will be displayed here
- Lab Results - Manually enter any test results, Lab Test URL or Upload the Certificate of Analysis
- Notes - Manually enter notes for this package
- Select Activity History, to view all of the Package Activity History. This includes: Package Adjustments, NCI, Labor and Cannabis COGS that have been added, removed or edited, Split Packages, Combined Packages, Source of Origin, Finished Package Details, Changes in Location, Package Remediation's, and Unpacked into a Plant Batch.