Canix has developed a new way to view and edit package details, as well as view package history. This New Package Detail Overview allows you to find everything in one convenient place.
From the Canix Web Application:
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages
- Select an existing Package to view Package Details. This provides a quick view of Package Details in a side panel view. Here, you can update the Package Details to include: Brand, Internal Lot ID, and Notes. All of these fields Auto Save after typing. You also have the option to Upload the Certification of Analysis (COA).
- To View and Edit additional Package Details such as Lab Results, Child Packages, or COGS breakdowns simply select, View Detail.
- Original Quantity - Original package quantity before adjustments, splits, combines, etc.
- COGS Breakdown - Displays a pie chart with the total COGS amount displayed in the middle with sections for Cannabis, NCI and Labor COGS.
- Child Packages - Any Child Packages created will be displayed here
- Lab Results - Manually enter any test results, Lab Test URL or Upload the Certificate of Analysis
- Notes - Manually enter notes for this package
- Select Activity History, to view all of the Package Activity History. This includes: Package Adjustments, NCI, Labor and Cannabis COGS that have been added, removed or edited, Split Packages, Combined Packages, Changed Item, Source of Origin, Finished Package Details, Changes in Location, Package Remediation's, and Unpacked into a Plant Batch.
Editing Package Details
For Non-Metrc (Standalone) Facilities, you may edit a package after creation by navigating to the Package Details Screen and selecting the Edit icon:
This will open a side drawer Edit Details screen where you may update the following details for your package:
- Package Tag
- Item Name
- Production Batch
- Package Date
- Expiration Date
- Lot ID
- Check if it is a Testing Package or not
After editing your package, select Save once you have finished making your desired updates.
Metrc Facilities may edit the following Canix only fields:
- Expiration Date
- Cultivation Tax
Metrc User's may edit the Item on a Package if the package has been created in less than 24hrs. See our Article on Changing Package Item for more details.