If you have multiple licenses, you'll likely need to transfer plants or product between them. Canix has a helpful built-in feature that allows you to quickly create transfers from selected packages.
In this article, we'll cover how to transfer packages internally between your licenses:
- Package Plants
- Create Transfer from Packages
- Register the Outgoing Transfer in Metrc
- Accept the Incoming Transfer in Metrc
- Refresh Metrc Data in Canix
- Create Plantings from a Package
Everything you plan to transfer must be in the form of a package. If you're planning to transfer plants or clones, first you'll need to package them:
Create Transfer from Packages
Once packaged, you'll be able to transfer packages of plants or product to another license:
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > Active
- Select the check box next to the packages you wish to transfer
- Click Actions (upper right) > Create Transfer
- Fill out the transfer completely with all details and click Create
Register the Outgoing Transfer in Metrc
To move any inventory out of the first license, you'll need to register the outgoing transfer in Metrc.
Follow these steps to Register an Outgoing Transfer in Metrc (Submit Draft Transfer Templates)
Accept the Incoming Transfer in Metrc
To accept any inventory into the second license, you'll need to register the outgoing transfer in Metrc.
Follow these steps to Accept Incoming Transfers into Metrc
Refresh Metrc Data in Canix
Data is pulled from Metrc into Canix daily overnight, but to have your transferred inventory show up immediately you'll want to Refresh Metrc data in Canix to update.
- Click Refresh Metrc Data in the bottom left corner of Canix.
- Select the sections you'd like to refresh.
- Click Sync.
Create Plantings from a Package
Once the Transfer has been accepted in Metrc and the Metrc data is refreshed in Canix, the package(s) will show up in your second license. From there, you can unpack packages and Create Plantings from a Package.