Bulk Package Plantings is used by Nursery licenses to Package clones or Immature Plants directly from a Plant Batch to sell or transfer. This can be done with 1 Plant Batch to create 1 Package or this can be done in bulk with multiple Plant Batches to create multiple Packages at once.
- This will deduct from the total number of plantings in the source batch
- It will result in 1 new Package of Immature Plants for each Plant Batch used
After creation, you can use the new Package(s) of Immature Plants to create new Plant Batch(es) or if you have a nursery license, you can sell or transfer the Package(s) outside your facility.
In this article, we'll cover:
To learn about packaging unrooted clones to plant or transfer, see Package Unrooted Clones.
On the Web Application:
- Navigate to Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Use the filters to narrow down your search (by Plant Batch Tag, Strain, Location, etc.)
- Once filtered, check the boxes next to 1 or more Plant Batches to select them to Package from
- To select multiple consecutive Plant Batches, make your first selection then hold shift when selecting the last one
- Each Plant Batch you select must contain at least 1 Immature Plant
- Select Actions > Bulk Package Plantings
- On the left side of the screen, complete the Planting Summary details
Complete all required fields:
- Starting Package Tag: This will auto-populate with the next available tag
- Location: Of the new Package(s)
On the right side of the screen, click into each Package to add the correct Item type if not already pre-filled, as seen above
- Package Item: Select an Item that matches this Strain and Item Type, such as "AK Trainwreck-Clones" in this example
Planting Count: Adjust the number of Immature Plants you wish to Package
- Note that this deducts this amount from the total number of Immatures in the Plant Batch
- Select Save
If you are creating multiple Packages, you will see a confirmation message, "Apply this item to all packages matching this strain?"
- If all Packages of this Strain use the same Item, select Yes; if some Packages use a different Item, select No
- To adjust Item or Planting Count of the other Packages, click each Package to repeat the steps
- Verify everything looks correct
- Select Submit
View Packaged Plantings
On the Web Application, navigate to:
On the Mobile Application, navigate to:
- Packages > Active Inventory: See More > Filter by Item
Track Packaged Plantings from your Submissions page in the Canix Web Application.
- Navigate to Admin > Metrc Submissions > All to review or check the status of your submissions to Metrc. If the submission status is Failed, click on the submission name to see the Metrc error message.
- Navigate to Admin > User Submissions > All