Package Unrooted Cuttings is used to create a package of cuttings from a Mother batch.
- This will not deduct from the total number in the source batch.
- It will result in a new Package of Clones.
After creation, you can use that new Package to create a new Plant Batch from those cuttings. If you have a nursery license, you can also either sell or transfer that package outside your facility, but this is not frequently done as the cuttings are weaker and less reliable at that stage than rooted plants.
To Bulk Package Unrooted Cuttings:
- Navigate to Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Select the Plant Batches to Package from (we suggest using filters to narrow your search)
- For Metrc states, you must select Plant Batches that contain at least 1 Immature Plant
- To select multiple sequential plant batches at once:
- Make your first selection, then hold down the shift key while selecting the last plant batch in the grouping
- Click Actions (upper right) > Package Unrooted Cuttings
- Fill out the Planting Summary, confirming Starting Plant Tag, Location, and Packaged Date
- Click into the Package on the right side to add the correct Item type, if not already pre-filled
- Adjust the Planting Count to the number of cuttings you wish to Package
- Click Submit