Bulk Package Plantings is used when selling clones or transferring immature plants from a nursery license and you want to package those plants directly from a plant batch.
- This will deduct from the total number of plantings in the source batch.
- It will result in a new Package of Immature Plants.
To Package only certain Plant Batches, check those specific boxes. If you leave every box unchecked, it will default to Packaging all Active Plant Batches in the current view at one time. For this to work, you need to make sure all plant batches have immature plants in them.
To Bulk Package Plantings:
- Navigate to Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Select the Plant Batches to Package from (we suggest using filters to narrow your search)
- For Metrc states, you must select Plant Batches that contain at least 1 Immature Plant
- To select multiple sequential plant batches at once:
- Make your first selection, then hold down the shift key while selecting the last plant batch in the grouping
- Click Actions (upper right) > Bulk Package Plantings
Fill out the Planting Summary, confirming Starting Plant Tag, Location, and Packaged Date
- Click into the Package on the right side to add the correct Item type, if not already pre-filled
- Adjust the Planting Count to the number of Plants you wish to Package (deducts from source)
- Click Submit