This feature allows you to manage your active customer base and browse official facility records for your state, and promote them to active customers. This outlines the steps to Create Customers and Promote new customers in Canix from the Web Application.
Note: You can generate a .csv of your current customers (top right).
- Bulk Upload Customers
- How to Create Customers
- How to Edit Customers
- How to Promote Customers
- How to Search for Customers to Promote
Bulk Upload Customers
Adding customers to Canix is a breeze however, we know that many of our customers have amassed a solid book of business over the years. In order to reduce the burden of manually uploading your customers one by one you can download a template and Canix will help to bulk upload your customer list to your account.
- Download the Canix Bulk Customer Import Template (attached at the bottom of this article)
- Fill in the relevant fields
- Once complete, send the file to Canix Support as an XLXS file
Canix Support will assist with the process of bulk uploading their data.
From the Web Application:
- Select Sales > Customers > Current. This will allow you to view, update or deactivate all Current Customers.
- Select +Create Customer
- Create a New Customer by searching for the facility at the top or entering all required fields: Company Name
- Select Create.
To view Active Customers go to Sales > Customers > Current
Adding a Customer with a newly-awarded License
If the New Customer you are trying to add has just recently received their new License Number, they may not show up in the search bar. In that case, follow the same steps to create a New Customer and then manually enter in all the details you have, including their License Number.
From the Web Application:
- Select Sales > Customers > Current
- Edit Current Customers by selecting the Customer Name, clicking the edit pencil, making any needed updates, then clicking Update.
This feature allows you to browse official facility records for your state, and promote them to active customers.
From the Web Application, select Sales > Customers > Prospective.
There are several ways to search for a prospective customer:
Narrow it down by Facility Type - This can be done by selecting the dropdown menu in the upper right.
Search by typing into the search box at the top of each column. You can search by:
License Expiration Date
Once you have found a Prospective Customer that you would like to add as a customer, select the Company Name and then select Promote.
- To Create the Customer, ensure all information is correct and select Create.
- License Expiration dates may need to be updated manually, as they are liable to change and are often unavailable from the data sources we pull from.
- To view Active Customers select, Sales > Customers > Current