Canix users can easily create and manage Sales Price Lists in Facility Data and can assign them from a Sales Order or Customer profile. In this article we will be covering:
Create a New Sales Price List
To create a new Sales Price List:
- Navigate to Admin > Facility Data > Sales Price Lists
- Select Actions > + Create Price List
- Add a name for your Price List & optionally input a description & Select Save
- Add Items to pre-fill item prices when creating a sales order by selecting Actions > + Add Item.
- Select an existing Item to add to the Price List and Select Add
- Input a Unit Price, Quantity, & Unit Type for each item added to the list
- Select Save to save your Sales Price List.
Once you have created your Sales Price List, you may continue to manage it in Facility Data > Sales Price Lists.
Assigning Sales Price Lists
- Once you have created a new sales price list and added all of your desired Items, you can assign current customers to the list by selecting + Add Customers
- Select Save to save your Sales Price List & assigned customers.
- Additionally you can assign a Sales Price List through Customers by:
- Navigate to Sales > Customers > Current
- Select a customer, or multiple customers
- Select Actions > + Assign Price List
- Search for and select a Sales Price List & Select Assign
- You may also assign a Sale Price List from a Sales Order by:
- Navigating to Sales > Sales Orders
- Select or Create a new Sales Order
- Scroll down to Sales Price List at the bottom of the Customer Information section on the left & select Select Price List.
- Search for and select a Sales Price List and save by selecting Assign