For Non-Metrc facilities; Canix offers a feature that allows users to move any tracked flowering plants in their facility back to the Vegetative Growth Phase. This action allows users to track the movement from Vegetative back to Flowering when a plant is doing well, or needs to be used as a mother plant. Can also be used as a tool to correct errors if a plant is moved unintentionally.
From the left navigation bar on the Web Application:
- Navigate to Plants > Plants and select View: Flowering (Tracked)
- Select one or more Tracked Flowering plants to be moved back to Veg
Note: See our article on Continuous Scanning for Package and Plant Inventory to find out how to scan the tags you'd like to take action on
- Select Actions > Revert to Vegetative
- Revert To Vegetative Growth Phase by selecting a Vegetative Date. This can be the original vegetative date or any back dated date including todays date. If the plant location will also be changing, select a New Location. Optionally, you can add a new custom growth phase during this action. Only Vegetative Custom Growth Phases should be available.
- Select Change Phase
- Selected plants will now be found in Plants > View: Vegetative (Tracked)