Canix makes it easy to ensure all your inventory has associated testing records. With Canix your test results are synced back from Metrc in real-time, you also have the ability to upload COAs so that you can provide these records on your future sales.
Sync Test Results to Canix
You must first split your package in Canix to the weight required by your local laboratory.
- Find the package you are intending to send off for testing
- Click the box next to the package
- Select Actions > Split Package
After you split the package you must select the Is Testing Package button, see screenshot below. By selecting this option you are indicating that Canix can sync back the lab test results once they are uploaded to Metrc from the laboratory.
Viewing Test Results in Canix
We've also recently released a new feature in Canix where you can quickly see all packages and their associated test results.
Uploading Certificate of Analysis
After the lab test results have been uploaded to Metrc from the laboratory, the THC, CBD, and Latest Test Date will sync back to Canix automatically. You can then upload the COA directly to Canix which will then be associated to that package and any subsequent child packages.
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > View: Active
- Find the associated test package
- Scroll to the right, under COA click Upload
- Your computer's file browser will appear, select the COA and click Open