Since Canix sends data to Metrc in real-time, Canix's Review Metrc Submissions feature allows administrators to review and approve all submissions from Canix Users to ensure they are accurate before they are sent to Metrc. This also allows you to better manage your team and business by giving you access to who is submitting what and when.
For Metrc customers, this feature is a great tool to ensure fewer mistakes are made in submissions.
- Update Users in User Management
- Review Submissions that are Pending Approval
- Review All Metrc Submissions
Update User Management Permissions
User Permissions allow control over which users can approve specific actions, and which users require approval for specific actions. This will replace the Admin option, as well as the Requires Review upon Submission option in User Management effective August 25, 2022. To ensure you have the correct permissions, review Web & Mobile Permission Groups. Once you have the correct permission groups setup, you can assign them to individual users within Canix.
- Navigate to Admin > User Management
- Create or select a User
- Review the section Web & Mobile Permissions Group
- Ensure the user has the correct Permissions Group Assigned and Select Update
Now that the correct User Permission groups have been assigned to user within your facility, you can view All Pending Metrc Submissions and all completed Metrc Submissions.
Review Submissions that are Pending Approval
- Go to Admin > Metrc Submissions > Pending Approval
- Browse Pending Metrc Submissions within your selected facility and approve as needed
- Note: Only Users that have Can Approve selected can Approve or Deny Metrc Submissions
- Check the box next to the submission
- Select Approve to submit to Metrc or Deny to send back to the user for edit
Review All Metrc Submissions
- Go to Admin > Metrc Submissions > All
- Any submissions from the Mobile App or Web App that are sent to Metrc will be recorded in this section
You have the ability to review and edit harvest submissions without having to re-do your work. This can be done by viewing Unsubmitted Harvests.