If a customer returns/rejects an entire order, follow these steps to reconcile your records in Canix.
More information about creating Sales Orders can be found here.
Update the Sales Order
To reconcile the associated Sales Order, please follow the steps below in Canix:
Navigate to Sales > Sales Orders
Open the Sales Order associated with the refund/return
If any payments were previously recorded on the Sales Order, scroll down and delete the payment by clicking the X to the right of the payment entry
Update the status of the Sales Order to Rejected (found at the top of the page next to the Order #) to ensure the packages associated with that order are unallocated
Once those steps are complete, click Save
Next, you'll need to reconcile the associated Transfer.
Delete the Transfer (non-Metrc)
Navigate to Sales > Outgoing Transfers
Check the box next to the associated transfer and then click Cancel Transfer (top right).
Refresh Metrc Data (Metrc Users)
Once your customer has rejected the Transfer in Metrc, you'll need to Refresh Metrc Data in Canix to refresh the status of the newly active Packages. You will still see the rejected Transfer listed in Canix for reference, but the Packages will be restored to their active status.
- If you are a Metrc user, your receiving customer must reject the Transfer in Metrc.
- If the customer has already accepted the Transfer into their facility in Metrc, it will remove it from the originating facility.
On the Canix Web Application:
- Click Refresh Metrc Data in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Select the boxes for Packages and Outgoing Transfers
- Click Sync to refresh that data
- For more detailed instructions, check out Data Sync Between Metrc and Canix