Managing your team is easy with Canix! Using the Web Application, you can quickly add new users and get them up and running in minutes.
To learn how to create or edit user permissions groups, see Web & Mobile Permissions for Users.
In this article we will cover:
View the follow video or keep reading to learn more.
Create a New User
- Navigate to Admin > User Management
- In the upper right, click + Create User
- Fill in all required fields:
- Phone Number
- 🚨Important Note: Format must be: '+1 234 567 8910'.
- Email Address
- Select the Facilities that you'd like your new user to have access to
- Select the Web & Mobile Permission Group you want to assign to the individual
- For more information, see Web & Mobile Permissions for Users
- You also have the option to select the follow optional settings to suit the user's role:
- Receives allocated sales inventory - If selected, user can view limited inventory availability based on assigned inventory quantities.
- Notify for all submissions - Suitable for an admin / management role - If selected user will receive an email for approved submissions.
- Notify for pending submissions - User will received an email when submissions are submitted for approval.
- Notify when sales orders are created
- Manage LeafLink listings
- Once all fields are filled out, verify everything is correct & select Create
Manage User Preferences
Canix offers a number of user specific preferences to help customize the way some features associate or display in Canix.
To find your Preferences menu:
- Navigate to the User Profile icon in the top right corner & select Edit Profile
- You will have the option to review and select or enable the following settings:
- Plant Batch Suffix
- Numeric or Alphabetical suffix to automatically append to plant batch names when creating in bulk (e.g. "Blue Dream - 04.30.23 1" or "Blue Dream - 04.30.23 A")
- Cultivation Access
- For Manufacturing or Distribution facilities: enable this option to access cultivation features in Canix (Plants and Harvests).
- Save Transfer Prices from Sales Orders
- Automatically assign prices on outgoing transfers based on package sales price in Sales Orders, only when creating transfers directly from Sales Orders.
- Auto Save Sales Orders
- Automatically save sales orders whenever a change is made.
- Email CSV when complete
- When enabled, generated csv will be sent to the email of the logged in user. This option is currently only available for non-metrc facilities on the packages table.
- Zip CSV
- When checked, generated csv will be zipped. This option is currently only available for non-Metrc facilities on the packages table.
- Number of Decimals
- Configure how many decimals to display across the product.
- Plant Batch Suffix
- Once you have enabled your desired settings select Save to have the changes reflect in your account.