Canix’s Sales Orders integrate with Sage Intacct’s Order Entry module to update the GL through orders created in Sage Intacct, payments applied, and returns generated.
In this article, we'll cover:
Below, see the common flowchart for using Sales Orders and Invoices with the Canix/Sage Integration.
Send Invoice to Sage Intacct
Once a Sales Order is saved, an Invoice can be sent to Sage Intacct under Invoice Actions. This posts to the Sage Intacct GL based on the transaction definition set up.
After creating a Sage Intacct invoice, recording payments will display an option to also send the payment information to Sage Intacct.
- Select Record Payment
- Select Send Payment to Sage Intacct to post the payment towards the invoice
- Select the payment method from the dropdown
- Select the deposit account from Sage Intacct
- Verify everything looks correct, then select Record to finalize
Once a line item has been marked as returned, a new button for credit memo will appear above invoice actions on the sales order.
- Select Credit Memo Actions > Send Credit to Sage Intacct
- A new window will populate with the data recorded, and a link to the new Sage Intacct credit memo that was created
- Total Return amount is debited from the Revenue account and credited to the Accounts Receivable account