Generate Sage Intacct Vendor Invoices in Canix to maintain purchase records and utilize them for further action in Sage Intacct.
Before continuing, ensure your Sage Intacct account is connected by following these steps.
- After converting a Purchase Order to a Purchase Order Receiver, navigate to the Receiving Actions section of the Purchase Order and select Receiving Actions > Convert Intacct PO
- This will bring up the Convert PO Receiver Modal
- On the left hand side, the Sage Intacct PO Number will be listed, as well as the associated Sage Intacct Vendor. The payment date and total for the order is listed as well.
- The products received on the Canix side will be displayed in the Received Products section
- Select the Transaction Definitions used for Vendor Invoices
- Enter a Vendor Document Number
- Select Submit to convert the Purchase Order Receiver to a Vendor Invoice in Sage Intacct