Convert Sage Purchase Orders to Purchase Order Receivers in Canix to maintain purchase records and utilize them for further action in Sage Intacct.
Before continuing, ensure your Sage Intacct account is connected by following these steps.
- After sending a Purchase Order to Sage Intacct and inventory has been received for the Purchase Order in Canix, navigate to the Receiving Actions section of the Purchase Order and select Receiving Actions > Covert Intacct PO
- This will bring up the Convert Purchase Order Modal
- On the left hand side, the Sage Intacct PO Number will be listed, as well as the associated Sage Intacct Vendor. The payment date and total for the order is listed as well.
- The products received on the Canix side will be displayed on the Received Products section
- Select the Transaction Definitions used for Purchase Order Receiver
- Enter a Vendor Document Number
- Select Submit to convert the Purchase Order