Connect your QuickBooks Online account with Canix to generate invoices from Sales Orders that can be viewed and managed in QuickBooks. Our QuickBooks Online Integration allows users to connect one or more QuickBooks Companies to Canix. This article outlines how to connect your QuickBooks Online Account to Canix.
In this article, we'll cover:
- Connect QuickBooks Online with Canix
- Connect Additional QuickBooks Online Company to Canix
- Disconnect QuickBooks Online Company from Canix
🚨 QuickBooks Online will only give the Admin who configured the integration the ability to submit QuickBooks invoices from Canix. Review the following to allow multiple Canix users to submit to QBO.
- Only 1 user can connect a QBO company to Canix, and that user is required by QB to be an Admin (doesn't have to be company admin, just not a standard user).
- If your company wants multiple users to push Canix invoices to QBO, you should consider creating a “Canix” QBO user and sharing that login with the users who need to connect to Canix. They can connect the same QBO user in Canix across multiple Canix users, but it has to be the same QBO user.
- When using a QBO login for multiple users in Canix, you will be prompted to reconnect QBO and disconnect the other user logged into QBO (you will just sign into QBO each time you are signed out by going to Admin > Integrations > QBO in Canix).
💡 Once connected, you can begin to Create QuickBooks Online Invoices.
Connect QuickBooks Online with Canix
From the Canix Web Application:
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations > QuickBooks Online
- Select Connect to QuickBooks button on the right to sign in to your account
- You will be prompted to log in to your QBO account & select the company you'd like to connect
- Once connected, you can begin to Create QuickBooks Online Invoices
Connect Additional QuickBooks Online Company to Canix
- Simply select Add Company at the top of the QuickBooks Online Integrations tab to connect an additional company.
Disconnect QuickBooks Online Company from Canix
- Simply select Disconnect next to the Company Name that needs to be disconnected.