Canix’s integration with QuickBooks is designed to avoid double data entry for Sales Orders and Purchase Orders. While the integration helps save many hours of double data entry, there are certain limitations to be aware of.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you use the integration:
- After an invoice is sent from Canix to a QuickBooks company, it is not possible to update the invoice to a different QuickBooks company. If you need to associate the invoice to a different company you’ll need to rebuild the Sales Order in Canix and send the invoice again.
- Payments can be sent to QuickBooks Online for Sales Orders, but not for Purchase Orders.
- Costs of the associated inventory are not sent to QuickBooks Online for either Sales Orders or Purchase Orders.
- Payment information, and updated information is not pulled into Canix from QuickBooks Online. The integration only sends information to QuickBooks Online.
- The payment information provided in Canix only represents payments that have been recorded directly in Canix.
- Only one person can have their facility connected to QuickBooks Online at a given time. If multiple users are connecting Canix to QuickBooks Online, all but one user will be disconnected. It takes just a minute to reconnect QuickBooks Online, but you may find it’s most efficient to have one team member sending Orders from Canix to QuickBooks Online.