CCA has revised the process of submitting track and trace data. To know if you need to provide anything to the CCA, check to see if you are operating in a CCA member jurisdiction.
Monthly Transfers Report
Unfortunately, Metrc does not record pricing information for outbound transactions by cultivators or provide access to outbound pricing information for other licensee types. Consequently, licensees in CCA member counties need to supplement data provided by the API with a monthly report which reconciles pricing, weight, and quantity information on all outbound transfers.
- The report is due the first of every month for the preceding month's transfers (e.g., due by January 1 for December's transactions). Check with your licensing County to confirm when the submission is due to avoid any late penalties. Instructions for completing the form are included in the spreadsheet.
- Please submit your report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download the Streamlined Transfer Report.
Downloading your CCA Report from Canix
To download the CCA Report from your Canix account:
- Log into Canix on the web, ensuring you have access to all licenses to be reported on
- Navigate to Reporting > CCA
- In the top right corner, click on the Facilities drop-down
- If you have multiple licenses to report for, check each box or click “All Licenses”
- Click the icon in the top right corner to download the file (.csv)
Including Pricing Information on CCA Reports
To see pricing information listed in the "transfertotal_price" column on your CCA Report in Canix, you must have "Save Transfer Prices from Sales Orders" enabled. This ensures any Transfer created in Canix will automatically populate with prices listed on the Sales Order. You must be using Sales Orders in Canix. For any Transfer that is not created from a Sales Order, we cannot guarantee pricing information.
To have Canix do this automatically, confirm this setting is on by navigating to My Settings.
Download Pricing Information
If you previously had this setting disabled and your CCA Report in Canix does not include "transfertotal_price" but you still need to provide prices to CCA, you can find "estimated sales price" by using our Reporting features:
- Navigate to Reporting > Sales > Sales Detail
- Set the Delivery Date window and click the refresh arrow in the top right corner of the report
- Scroll down to the final card on the report, "Packages," which includes Est. Sales Price
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the card to Download Data