Canix now offers an integration with LeafLink which allows you to connect your marketplace with your inventory systems. This will allow for a more seamless process of creating, managing, and fulfilling sales orders. In this article, you'll learn how to set up the LeafLink and Canix integration.
- Canix Integration
Grant Developer Access on your LeafLink Account
First, you will need to enable Developer Access on your account.
- Navigate to Settings
- Under Company Information scroll down and click the box "Enable Developer Options Access for XYZ"
Update an Individual User to Developer
Next, you will need to update an individual user to a Developer, in order to get the API key needed to connect your LeafLink instance to Canix.
- Navigate to Settings > Users
- Select the user you'd like to promote to Developer
- Click the pencil icon (far right)
- Under Permissions check the box "Can Access Developer Options"
- Scroll down and click Save
LeafLink API Key
Then, using the Developer account, obtain your LeafLink API key.
- Navigate to the Settings > Developer Options
- Scroll down to Your API Key
- Copy the key (double click > right-click > select copy)
Finally, you'll need to connect your LeafLink account to Canix.
- Log into your Canix account
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations
- Click LeafLink
- Copy the API key you collected in the previous step
- Paste the API key in the box, "Paste your API key here..."
- Click Update LeafLink API Key