Converting Inventory Lots
Inventory Lots can be converted to Usable Cannabis (Intermediary Items) and to Extracts (Finished Goods). Follow the steps below to convert inventory lots to another inventory type.
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > View: Active, Unallocated, or a saved view of current inventory
- Select one or more packages > Actions > Convert Inventory
Note - BioTrack restricts which inventory types can be created from another type. An error will appear when submitting if the source type used cannot create the requested type.
- On the Convert Inventory page, confirm the Pulled Quantity for the Source Inventory that is being converted
- If you’d like to convert additional inventory, select Add Source
- In the New Inventory card, select the Product that you are converting to and the quantity
- Optionally select an Inventory Type to filter the Product dropdown by specific inventory
- When the Source Inventory and New Inventory cards are complete, select Submit in the top right to create the new inventory
- The new inventory can now be found on the Packages table