Canix is excited to announce their newest integration with Confident Cannabis! Connect Canix to your Confident Cannabis account to pull lab results per package tag for populating auto-generated results on labels. As not all tested fields are available in Metrc, and not all states use Metrc as a centralized system for lab results, this new integration allows you to automate label compliance.
Follow the steps below to connect to your Confident Cannabis account, and to generate labels with Confident Cannabis lab results.
Connect to Confident Cannabis
- Navigate to confidentcannabis.com and log into your account
- Go to Settings on the left-hand navigation menu > Organization > Credentials
- If no credentials have been generated yet, or to generate keys for Canix specifically, select + Generate New Credentials
- Give the credentials a nickname, like “Canix”, and select + Generate New Credentials
- In another tab, log into your Canix account and navigate to Admin > Integrations > Confident Cannabis
- Copy the API key and the API Secret Key from the table in Confident Cannabis and paste in the two fields in Canix’s integration page
- Select Update Confident Cannabis Keys button in Canix to save the credentials for your user.
Generating Labels with Confident Cannabis Results
- Navigate to Tags & Labels > Print Labels > Custom
- Select “Packages” as the tag type and search for a tag number that is connected to lab results in Confident Cannabis
- Scroll down in the auto-generated fields list to see the Confident Cannabis section. All mg/g and % results can be generated if results were tested for them in Confident Cannabis.