Canix now has the ability to split an existing plant batch into one or more new plant batches. Users may split plant batches to change locations of part of the batch, or to change the strain of part of the batch.
From the Web Application:
- Navigate to, Plants > Plant Batches > View: Active
- Select an Active Plant Batch that contains immature plants
- Select Actions > Split Plant Batch
- Split the Plant Batch into one or more Plant Batches by using the Bulk Settings to apply all or individually update each Plant Batch with the Strain, Location, Planted Date and Number of plantings per batch. Optionally you can add a Lot ID to each Plant Batch. To update a new Plant Batch individually you can use the Edit button in the top right or click anywhere in the plant batch box to edit it.
- Once all required fields have been input, select Submit to Split the Plant Batch.