The process for updating your billing details will vary depending on which method of payment you use. In this article, we'll cover:
- Update Billing Details for Credit Cards
- Update Billing Details for Direct Bank Payment via ACH
- Failed Payment Alerts
Update Billing Details for Credit Cards
If you currently use credit card payments, updates can be made directly in the Canix Web Application. Only users with permissions enabled to access the Billing Details can update this payment information. Learn more about Web & Mobile Permissions for Users.
From the Web Application:
- Navigate to Admin > Billing Details
- The Billing Details window will appear to update the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name on Card (optional) - If used, this should match exactly the Company Name provided to Canix for invoicing purposes
- Email (for invoices)
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Zip Code - Billing zip code of the address on file for the card being used
- Verify everything looks correct, then select Create/Update Billing Details
If you encounter any issues, please contact Canix Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Update Billing Details for Direct Bank Payment via ACH
If you wish to use a different method of payment rather than by credit card, Canix also offers the option to pay directly from your bank account via ACH. If you wish to use this method, please contact our Billing team directly by emailing your request to email@example.com with your company name and license number(s). Our Billing team will assist you with this request directly.
Failed Payment Alerts
Should our team be unable to process your monthly subscription payment, Canix will notify all users via a banner across the top of Canix if there has been a lapse in payment. Users will see a banner notifying them that there has been a failed payment with a request to update the Billing Details. We will retry the payment once daily over the next two days. After three days/attempts without payment, users will lose access to Canix. In conjunction with this notification, Canix will also send an email alert to all users with access to update Billing Details that a payment has failed and further action needs to be taken.Only users with permissions enabled to access the Billing Details can update this payment information. Learn more about Web & Mobile Permissions for Users.