Create Inventory Lots
Create Flower Lots or Other Material Lots from Flower or Other Material inventory types
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > View: Active, Unallocated, or a saved view of current inventory
- Select one or more packages* of Flower or Other Material > Actions > Create Inventory Lot
*see our article on Continuous Scanning for Package and Plant Inventory to find out how to scan the tags you'd like to take action on.
Note: BioTrack only allows for Flower Inventory Type to create Flower Lots and Other Material Inventory Type to create Other Material Lots. An error will appear when submitting if the source type used cannot create the requested Lot Type.
- On the Create New Inventory Lot Page, determine the amount being used from the source inventory in the Pulled Source Quantity Field
- Determine the number of lots being created in the Number of Lots field
- To create the new Lot(s), select Submit
- The new inventory Lots can be found on the Packages table