Plant and Inventory Rooms can be created and managed through Canix. Rooms associated with Plants and Inventory can also be managed and changed. Follow the steps below to manage BioTrack Rooms through Canix.
- Creating and Managing Rooms
- Changing Plant Rooms
- Changing Inventory Rooms
Creating and Managing Rooms
BioTrack facilities can create Plant and Inventory Rooms through Canix’s Facility Data section. To access existing Rooms, and create new Rooms, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Admin > Facility Data > Locations
Note - BioTrack Rooms are sometimes displayed as Locations in Canix
- The table displays active Rooms synced with BioTrack
- Name - Room Name
- Location Type - View whether the Room is a Plant or Inventory room
- Located In - the Parent Location associated with the Room. This a Canix only field to designate an existing Room as the parent location of the selected room (i.e. Greenhouse A can be a Room and a Parent Location associated with another room, named Flower Room 1, for example)
- SqFt - A Canix only field to specify any space measurement associated with the room. This is commonly the square footage of the room, or usable square footage.
- Number of Lights - A Canix only field to specify the number of lights in a grow room
- Quarantine - A BioTrack field for whether the room is quarantined.
- Select a Room to edit BioTrack and Canix only fields
Changing Plant Rooms
- Navigate to Plants > Plants > View: Current, or a saved view created from Current plants
- Using all plant results in a filtered view, or selecting 1 or more plants > Actions > Change Location
- Select from current Plant Rooms in the drop down list
- Select Submit to save the room change in Canix and BioTrack
Changing Inventory Rooms
- Navigate to Inventory > Packages > View: Active, or a saved view from Active packages
- Select 1 or more rows > Actions > Change Location
- Select the new Room from current rooms in the drop down list
Select Submit to save the new inventory room in Canix and BioTrack