Inventory Availability (Web - Non-Metrc)
Inventory Availability is a feature within the Canix web application that shows what items are available in your inventory, the amount each item and how much of the item has been ordered or allocated.
From the Web Application:
- From the menu Select, Inventory > Availability
As shown above, it will list all items available in your inventory and break the amounts down by Total, Available, Ordered and Allocated.
- Total: Package quantity currently in Canix as active inventory
- Available: Package quantity currently available to sell (not allocated to a Sales Order or Transfer)
- Ordered: Ordered quantity for unfilled Sales Orders
- Allocated: Package quantity allocated to a Sales Order
Note: If there is zero amounts of an item, the item will not be listed in Inventory Availability.