Destroying Plants (Non-Metrc - Web)
There are several reasons why you would need to destroy plants in Canix. Outlined below are the various ways you can destroy plants in the Web Application depending on the plants Growth Phase.
- From the Web Application of Canix: Plants > Plant Batches.
- Identify the Plant Batch you are needing to Destroy Immature Plants from by checking the box next to the batch tag number. A menu will appear at the top of the screen, there you will select Destroy.
- Complete all required fields with the Number of Immatures to be Destroyed, the Reason for Destroying and the Date of Destruction. Select, Destroy Immature Plants.
- Now that you have destroyed the Immature plants, you will be able to view them under the column "Destroyed" under Plant Batches.
- From the Web Application of Canix: Plants > Vegetative/Flowering
*Note: Steps are identical for Vegetative and Flowering Plants.
- Identify the Vegetative/Flowering Plants you are needing to Destroy, by checking the box next to each Plant Tag. A menu will appear at the top of the screen, there you will select Destroy.
- Complete all required fields: Reason for Destruction, and Destruction Date. Also verify the selected plants are correct. Select, Destroy Plants.
- Now that you have successfully destroyed the Vegetative Plants, you will be able to view destroyed plants under the column "Status", under Vegetative/Flowering Plants.