Creating a Batch (Non-Metrc - Web)
Each time a cultivator plants seeds or clones of the same strain, they are required to track the entire group of immature plants together (i.e. a Plant Batch). Each batch (usually less than 100 plants) is tagged with a single barcode to track it in the system, and that barcode is usually physically attached to the plant tray.
- Make sure you have a Label/Tag printed and ready to assign to the batch (How to print labels)
- Give your Batch a unique name when creating the Batch Tag. We suggest using the Strain Name - Number of Plants - Batch Number when. For example Blue Dream - 80 Plants - Batch 1
- Make sure you have your strains & locations created ( Adding Locations, Items and Strains )
Steps: From the Web Application
- Select Main Menu > Plant Batches
- Here you will see an inventory of already created Batches.
- You can also create new Batches from here by selecting the blue + Create Batch button in the upper right of the display. Complete the information as prompted and select + Create Plant Batch to save.
- Selecting the checkbox next to one or more of the created Batches allows you to:
- Edit or modify the Batch - Can modify:
- To Mother Plant Batch or
- Change Room, Strain, Number of Immatures, and Plant Date or
- Change Growth to Vegetative. NOTE: each plant moving from Batch to Vegetative requires its own tag number
Next Step in the process will be to Change the Growth Phase to Vegetative