Moving Plants to Flower (Web - Metrc)
Moving Plants to Flower
To move immature plants to flowering in the Web Application of Canix:
- Select, Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Select, the Active Plant Batch Tag by checking the box to the left of the tag. Then Select, Growth from the menu at the top. Careful, checking this box also brings up buttons to Edit the Plant Batch or Destroy Plants.
- Create Vegetative Plants by completing all required fields. First, enter the Starting Tag Number, Number of Plants in the batch being moved to flowering, and the Flowering Date. Note: The Ending Plant Tag number will automatically generate based on the number of plants. You also have the option change the Plant Room on this screen.
- Now that all fields have been completed Select, Change Growth Phase
- Refresh METRC Data
Steps to Refresh METRC Data can be found here.
You have successfully moved plants to Flowering!
- To view them you can Select, Plants > Flowering > Tracked