What to do if your RFID wand won't send tag numbers to Canix
If your RFID wand is connected to Canix, and is beeping when the Canix app migrates to a screen with a barcode field on it, below are the steps to troubleshoot this situation.
This is likely because the RFID trigger is "stuck."
- Press the yellow trigger in repeatedly and as hard as you can
- If this does not work, move the yellow trigger from side to side as you press in
- You should feel the trigger "give" a tiny bit
- Navigate back to the Canix home screen
- Navigate to Identify Plant. The RFID wand should begin scanning tags
If the above does not work, then please go through the following steps:
- Install the Zebra RFID app
- Go into Settings > Readers on the Zebra RFID app
- Connect the RFID wand
- Go to Inventory in the Zebra RFID app and begin scanning
- Close the Zebra RFID app
- Open up Canix
- Start scanning with the RFID wand in Canix