Work Offline - Mobile App
The Canix mobile app has a Work Offline mode, which allows you to work in places that do not have a secure internet connection without losing any data. Prior to submitting any data into Canix, from the Mobile App:
- Select the menu to the left, and Select Work Offline.
- Feel free to enter any data in Canix via the Mobile App while working offline.
- Once all data has been entered and you have a secure internet connection, go back to the Mobile App and access the menu on the left. Select, Go Back Online.
- Once you go Back Online, you will have a notification stating that changes have been detected: Offline Changes Detected. Select, OK.
- Canix will then populate a list of Offline Changes. At this time you will have the option to Delete or Upload Submissions.
- To Delete a Submission that was created in error you can select the Cloud Icon to the right of the queued submission and you will see an option to Delete Submission or Cancel.
- If all submissions appear to be correct you can select Upload Changes from the bottom.
- Once you have upload the changes in Canix it will populate a list of submissions created while working offline and you will select, Done to save the changes.