Moving Plants to Vegetative (Mobile - Non-Metrc)
When a plant gets to a certain size and is considerably less likely to die, it’s considered to be in the Vegetative phase. At this point, individual plants are tagged with a barcode and tracked, one by one, until the harvest. Plant Batches become irrelevant at this stage and are gradually emptied out to 0.
- Make sure you have a Label/Tag printed for each individual plant moving to Vegetative. (How to print labels). We suggest you continue using the Strain Name - Batch Number when printing these labels/tags. For example Blue Dream - Batch 1
- Make sure you have your strains & rooms created (How to create strains, items, and room)
Steps: From the Mobile Application
- Select Plants > Quick Actions > Growth Phase (Vegetative)
- Enter the last 4 digits or scan the Batch.
- Select the Room where the Vegetative Plants will reside
- Select the number of plants moving from Batch to Vegetative
- Enter the number of plants moving into Vegetative.
- This number needs to be equal to or less than the number of plants displayed as “# Immature” in the Batch summary
- Select Starting Plant Tag field for the individual Vegetative plants.
- Either type or scan in the 12 digit Barcode.
- Select Change Growth Phase in Canix
Next Step in the process will be to Change the Growth Phase to Flower