Moving Plants to Flower (Mobile - Non-Metrc)
As the next step of maturity, the Flowering phase (i.e. Mature), signals that plants are getting close to Harvest. While not a strict requirement, the Flowering phase will be a requirement in the state track and trace systems and is valuable for differentiating from plants that you intend to harvest vs. those that will stay in a vegetative state for the foreseeable future (e.g. mothers).
- Plants moving from Vegetative to Flower keep their identified Label/Tag.
- No new Labels/Tags need to be created
Steps: From the Mobile Application
- Select Plants > Quick Actions > Growth Phase (Flowering)
- Select either Tag or Filter for moving plants
- For Tag - Scan individual tagged plants
- Select the RED circle with WHITE plus
- Scan the Plant Tag or type Label/Tag number
- Select Add Plant and Scan Another or Add Single Plant
- Select "Change Growth Phase for # Plants"
- Confirm "Change Room for Plants"
- Select the Room where the Flower plants are moving to
- Select "Submit Growth Phase Change"
- For Filter - Filter plants by Room, Batch, or Strain
- Select FILTERS - filter plants by Room location, Batch number, or Strain
- Select the Plant(s) moving to Flower
- Select verify “Change Room for Plants”
- Select the Room where Flower plants are moving to
- Confirm “Change Growth Phase Change”
Next Step in the process will be to Creating a Harvest