Deactivate Harvest (Mobile - Non-Metrc)
Deactivating harvests marks them complete and inactive. A deactivated harvest can no longer be used to create packages or waste. Once a harvest has been deactivated it can not be modified.
From the Mobile Application:
- Harvests > Deactivate Harvest
- Select the Red Plus Sign in the lower right hand corner to Add a Finished Harvest.
- Add the Harvest by typing in the name of the Harvest or selecting it from the list of Active Harvests.
- Once you have confirmed you have selected the correct Harvest, Select +Add at the bottom
- If you are Deactivating multiple Harvests, Select the Red Plus Sign to continue adding Harvests. Once all Harvests have been added, Select Submit Finished Harvests to Canix.
- A confirmation window will appear, Select Submit 1 Harvests. Ensure everything is correct as this information cannot be modified once submitted.
- Once the Harvest has been submitted to Canix simply Select Done.
** You have Successfully Deactivated a Harvest in Canix! **
To view Inactive Harvests from the Web Application: Harvests > Overview > Inactive