Deactivate a Package (Mobile - Non-Metrc)
Deactivate a Package
Deactivating Packages in Canix marks them complete and inactive. A deactivated package can no longer be adjusted, transferred, or used to create other packages. Deactivating a Package can only be completed in the Mobile App.
- Package weight should be zero when deactivating a package. Create a Package Adjustment with the reason for adjustment as Waste (Unusable Product) if necessary.
From the Mobile Application:
- Packages > Deactivate Packages
- Scan or Type in the Package Tag
- Enter the Finished Date
- Select +Add
- Deactivate a single package by selecting Submit 1 Finished Packages to Canix OR Deactivate Multiple Packages by selecting the Red Plus Sign to add additional packages.
- Submit 1 Packages to Canix? Confirmation window will pop up, ensure all data is correct as once it has been submitted it cannot be modified. Select Submit 1 Packages
- Finishing Packages in Canix: Confirmation window will appear, Select Done once complete.
**You have Successfully Deactivated a Package in Canix! **
- To view Deactivated Packages from the Web Application: Inventory > Packages > Deactivated