Adjusting Packages (Mobile - Metrc)
How to Adjust Packages in Canix
The adjust packages feature in Canix is a very useful tool. Not only can you record adjustments for waste using this feature but you can also adjust the weight of a package for what ever reason needed without altering any other package within Canix. Here are the steps for creating a package adjustment in Canix.
From the Canix Mobile App:
- Select Packages > Adjust Packages
- Select the Red Plus Sign to add packages that you would like to adjust.
Fill in the following fields:
- Package Tag: Scan the package tag using the in app barcode scanner or enter the last 4 digits to populate the package tag.
- Current Weight: Refers to the current weight of the package.
- New Weight: Here, you will add the new weight of the package that you are adjusting.
- Reason for Adjustment: Pick the most appropriate reason for why you are changing the weight of the package.
- Notes (Optional): As shown in the screenshot above, you can add notes about your adjustment if you wish.
- Adjust Package by completing all required fields and Selecting +Create Package Adjustment
- Review Package Adjustments, if everything is correct, Select Submit # Adjustments to METRC
- Adjusting Packages in METRC confirmation window will appear, Select Done once complete