Destroying Plants (Mobile - METRC)
Destroying Plants (Mobile - Metrc)
There are several reasons why you would need to destroy plants in Canix. Outlined below are the various ways you can destroy plants in the Mobile Application depending on the plants Growth Phase.
- From the Mobile Application of Canix: Plants > Destroy Plants
- Select to Destroy Plants by Immature or Tagged Plants
- To Destroy Immature Plants: Scan or Type in the Batch Tag, Enter # of Plants to Destroy, Reason and Date of Destruction.
- Confirm all information is correct, Select Destroy # Immature Plants in METRC
- To Destroy a Plant: Scan or Type in the Plant Tag, Enter Reason and Date of Destruction.
- Confirm all information is correct, Select Destroy Plant in METRC
- Submit Plant Destruction to METRC? Confirmation window will appear, if everything is correct Select Submit Plant Destruction. Note: You CANNOT undo this in Canix or Metrc once submitted.
- Canix will then Submit the Plant Destruction to Metrc and you will have the option to Select Done once this is completed.