Welcome to Metrc Email (Example)
First Time Credentialing Example:
Within 24 hours of the time a Metrc administrator requests credentials, the requester will receive a "Welcome to Metrc" email from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have two links to the __.metrc.com website.
- The first link will redirect the Admin to the website and automatically add the security key into the login screen.
- The second link is provided to allow the user to create a short cut or web link for future use.
- The email may be delivered to a persons junk, spam or trash folder or deleted outright because of individual security settings.
- The welcome email is only good for 24 hours and will then become invalid for security purposes.
- If you have trouble with your Metrc credentialing login, you may request another security key by contacting email@example.com.
- Please note the __.metrc.com will be replaced with your state url.