Strains (Metrc Manual)
- Strain Name. Enter the strain name of all strains you currently grow in your facility.
- Testing Status. In this area, a Licensee will define whether or not product has been tested and if so was it done in-house or by a third party.
- THC and CBD Content. This is where THC and CBD content of a particular strain is entered. This is a 2 year average of the testing of this strain.
- Indica vs. Sativa. This is where a Licensee will indicate the level of Sativa vs Indica that makes up the origin of a plant. Again, this is a 2 year average of the testing of this strain.
- THC Potency Info.
- Create Strains button. Select this button to save entered data and create strains.
- Cancel Button. You may select the cancel button to exit the screen without saving any changes.
Metrc allows you to edit a strain that has already been added to your system. If a strain name has changed or been modified or if a strain has new test data the edit feature can be used to update the information.
- Clear button. To clear all of the fields and begin entering data again select this button.
- Cancel button. To exit this screen without edits.
- Save Strains button. To save the edited data, click this button.