Canix has a new and improved landing page! Canix Dashboard provides a high level, customizable summary of each facility with notifications and reporting.
Access the Canix Dashboard upon logging into the Canix Web Application or easily access the dashboard by navigating to: Home > Dashboard.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Canix now has notifications displayed on the Dashboard upon logging in. Users will receive high priority notifications at the top of the Dashboard for things such as the following:
- Facility API key invalid
- Facility tag prefix not set
- Submissions requiring Approval (Note: This will only display for Admins)
- Non-Cannabis Inventory is low
- Failed Metrc Submissions
Click the blue hyperlink in the notification box to navigate and review that section of Canix or simply dismiss the notification by selecting the "X".
Note: Notifications will reappear 24 hours after being dismissed, unless the notification is resolved. Such as archiving failed submissions, or receiving more Non-Cannabis Inventory above PAR levels, etc.
Saved Custom Views
Just like other areas of Canix, we have implemented Custom Views that can be saved on the Canix Dashboard. This feature provides an easier way for users to view and customize the layout of the same filtered and sorted data. Saving a Custom View in the Canix Dashboard gives you the ability to create unique views for one or more facilities in your account.
Learn more about how to use Saved Views in Canix here.
- Access the Canix Dashboard upon logging into the Canix Web Application or easily access the dashboard by navigating to: Home > Dashboard
- To save a Custom View in Canix, start by selecting one or more facilities from the Facilities drop down menu in the upper right of the Dashboard. By default, the facility selected in the navigation will be selected here.
- Select Edit View
- Depending on the license type you currently have selected, some widgets may be preselected by default. These views will change based on the license type associated with the selected facilities - Cultivation, Processing, Distribution, or a combination of the 3 types.
Want to remove or add different Tiles? Select Edit Widgets
- Simply add or remove widgets in the side panel from the Active and Inactive Tabs by using the plus and minus signs next to each widget.
Active Widgets are tiles displayed in your current dashboard view. To remove unused tiles from your view, select the red minus sign next to each widget name.
Inactive Widgets are hidden from the current dashboard view and can be enabled by selecting the purple plus sign next to each widget name.
- All of the Tiles on the Dashboard can be dragged and dropped into new locations or resize any widgets by dragging the corners to make a custom layout.
- Once you have finished creating a Custom View, navigate to Save > Save View As...
- Save the New View by entering a Name for this Saved View. Optionally, you can select the box to ensure this is the default dashboard view each time you access this page. Select Save.
- Select Cancel to return to the home dashboard, or select Delete View to remove the current saved view.
- Anytime you want to access a different Saved View, navigate to the View drop down to select a default or Custom View.
The Canix Dashboard has several widgets that are used to provide a high level summary of different areas within your facility.
Unsure about what a widget is reporting on?
- Simply hover your mouse over the title of the widget for a quick tip regarding where this data is originating from.
Want more details about the data reflecting in the widget?
- Simply click on the blue hyperlinked data to access the this report directly.