Canix has added a feature for Non-Metrc facilities that allows users to move any tracked flowering plants in their facility back to the Vegetative Growth Phase. This action allows users to track the movement from flowering back to veg when a plant is doing well, or needs to be used as a mother plant. Can also be used as a tool to correct errors if a plant is moved unintentionally.
From the Web Application:
- Navigate to Plants > Plants > View: Tracked Flowering
- Select one or more Tracked Flowering plants to be moved back to Veg
- Navigate to Actions > Revert to Vegetative
- Revert To Vegetative Growth Phase by selecting a Vegetative Date. This can be the original vegetative date or any back dated date including todays date. If the plant location will also be changing, select a New Location. Optionally, you can add a new custom growth phase during this action. Only Vegetative Custom Growth Phases should be available.
Note: Mother plants will be marked as a Mother plant again when reverted to Vegetative.
- Select Change Phase
- Selected plants will now be listed as Tracked Vegetative Plants