Quickly create one or more packages from a single harvest in Canix in one step. Under the New Package Settings you can apply all settings to all packages created or individually edit each one.
From the Canix Web Application:
- From the Canix side panel select: Harvests > Overview > Active
- Select the Harvest, then go to Actions > Create Packages
- Bulk Create Packages under the New Package Settings section. Here you can enter the number of packages you are creating, the item, packaged date, and location. You can enter the per package quantity and unit of measure or check the box "Distribute current harvest weight equally". Per Package COGS field allows you to enter an amount of Cannabis COGS to be assigned to each package. Alternatively if the harvest already has COGS assigned to it that you want carried over to each package you can select, "Distribute current harvest COGS equally". Optionally you can enter a Production Batch or the Internal Lot ID.
- "Distribute current harvest weight equally" - when checking this box, Canix will automatically evenly distribute the remaining wet weight into each package being created to deplete the harvest.
- "Distribute current harvest COGS equally" - Checking this box will apply all Cannabis COGS associated with the Harvest equally across all packages being created. (Note: Total Current COGS will be listed under the Harvest details section.)
- Alternatively, you can manually Add packages by clicking Add Package. Manually edit each package under the New Packages section by selecting the Package tag number or the edit button. Make necessary edits in the side panel and click Add to save changes or create new packages.
- After confirming all package details are correct, select Submit to create multiple packages.