Canix has released a new feature where you can now create and edit Sales Orders while on the go directly from our mobile app.
From the Mobile Application:
- Select Sales from the bottom right of the Mobile App home screen
- From the Sales Overview landing page you can select Inventory to view all Inventory within that facility. To Create or Edit a recent a Sales Order you will select, Sales Orders
- You can view or edit the five most recent Sales Orders or Create a New Sales Order by selecting, Create Sales Order
- Select the Customer for the Order, then select Next to Confirm Customer Details.
- Add Items to the Sales Order by selecting the Item from the List and entering the Quantity and Price Per Unit, Then selecting Add Item. Continue to add all Items accordingly, if at anytime you want to view the Order Details you can select View Sales Order at the bottom to see all Items that have been added to the Sales Order. Once you have entered all Items for the Sales Order, select Next or Next: Delivery & Payment.
- Here you will be able to enter all Delivery Details including the Delivery Date, Payment Date, Payment Terms and Notes. After all Delivery details have been entered select Next to Review the Order.
- If all Order details appear to be correct, select Create Order to Create the Sales Order.
- Now that the order has been created you have the option to Update the Order, Create a New Invoice for the Order or Delete it. This can be completed by accessing the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app.