Canix recently added a new feature to save you time and frustration. The Refresh Next Available Tag feature is located to the right of the plant, plant batch, or package tag field when creating new plants or packages.
This feature is helpful when there are multiple users logged into Canix at the same time. Using the refresh button you can ensure no other user within your facility is using this same plant or package tag. Simply Refresh to ensure you are using the latest available tag.
- What if more than one person is working on the same tag?
- If two or more people are working on the same tag, one of the individuals will get an error message when they submit. They will remain on the page so they can refresh the tag and try submitting again.
- The error message they will see says, "The tag ABC already exists in facility XYZ, please refresh the tag and try submitting again."
- What if the next available tag is much higher than expected?
- It's possible that other individuals are also working in that same area and thus using tags. We suggest using the universal search bar in the lower-left of your Canix account to see if the subsequent tags have been used.